The Friends of the South Congaree – Pine Ridge Branch Library formed in 2007 and is a volunteer organization of citizens dedicated to promoting the South Congaree – Pine Ridge Branch Library. Through our on-going book sales, membership dues, and other fund raising activities, we financially supplement the library for enrichment programs and services.
The Friends of the South Congaree – Pine Ridge Branch Library is a tax-exempt non-profit charitable organization and all contributions are tax deductible. We invite you to join us in supporting one of the most valuable resources in our community by filling out a membership form.
Click here to download and print out our Friends of the Library application form!
or here to download and print out our Friends of the Library mail-in brochure!
The friends meet monthly on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 7 PM at the library.
Annual membership dues are:
$ 5.00 - Senior Citizen
$ 5.00 - Military
$ 5.00 - Student
$5.00 - Individual Adult
$10.00 - Family
We have provided the following for our library:
• Funds for furniture, such as an area rug and table
• Financial support for youth reading programs with snacks, door prizes, and supplies
• Financial support for Summer Reading programs for children and teens
• Family movie matinees with snacks
• Financial support for professional development of staff
• Funds for children's books
Dolores Gambrell - President
Barbara Madden - Vice President
Mandy Wrigley - Secretary
Margie Valladares - Treasurer
[ return to the friends of the library page ]